Stephen Fearing in Concert!
TWO SOCIALLY DISTANCED SHOWS
Sunday August 23rd – 2:00 pm & 7:30 pm
Mary Winspear Centre,
2243 Beacon Avenue, Sidney BC
Tickets available from the Winspear Box Office
buy in person at box office, phone (250) 656-0275 or
buy online: http://www.marywinspear.ca/event/stephen-fearing-0
CAPACITY of 50 persons per show, so act SOON!
Stephen Fearing’s music is a mesmerizing blend of roots, folk, and pop. Co-founder of Canadian roots-rock supergroup Blackie and The Rodeo Kings, he is a beguiling teller of tales and master guitarist who delights audiences throughout North America, the UK, and Europe. A multi JUNO and Canadian Folk Music award winner, his ninth solo album, Every Soul’s a Sailor, was named 2017 Worldwide Album of the Year by Blues & Roots Radio.
Check out Stephen at www.stephenfearing.ca
Mary Winspear Centre
Your safety is our priority. We will be taking all measures to provide a safe, sanitized and comfortable concert setting, following current regulations provided by the provincial government and Worksafe BC. Each evening we will only be selling a maximum of 50 tickets, you and your guests will be seated with appropriate social distancing in between you and the next concert goer, and additional entrances and exits will be used to load in and out of the theatre. If you are feeling unwell or have symptoms please do not attend the concert and contact the box office. The Centre will be providing hand sanitizer and facemasks for those who feel more comfortable wearing them. Masks are not mandatory to attend.
- Staff wear PPE
- Masks available to attendees
- Specially decorated space for an enhanced concert experience
- Lowered stage – more intimate concert experience
- Creating max ventilation in our largest space (8,000ft hall – doors open)
- Contactless merch – delivered directly to your cohort
- Contactless concession – delivered directly to your cohort
- NO paper tickets, check-in on arrival
- Cleaning/disinfecting entire space before, during, and after
- All patrons will receive a phone call from Mary Winspear Centre staff before event for personalized service
- Come with your own cohort while maintaining social distancing from others
- Maximum group size is 6